Terms and Conditions
Customer who access, shop and purchase at this web store shall accept without limitation or qualification, all the Terms and Conditions stated and shall automatically be bound by the said terms and conditions upon using the web store. By checking on “ terms and conditions”, you represent that you have read and understood the terms and conditions stated herein and that you agree to be bound by them.
A. Payment Method
- All payment shall be made within 3 days from the date of order. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your order automatically.
- All payment for the product shall be made in full before physical delivery of products.
- Customer shall pay for all shipping and handling charges.
- Customer shall bear all duties and taxes and VAT due in the destination country (For international order).
- We only accept the following payment methods at this moment:-
- Direct Bank Deposit into our Vietnam Bank Account.
- Credit Card via Paypal*.
- Payment By PAYPAL*.
* For Domestic Customer: We accept payment via Bank Transfer, Momo (e-wallet) or COD Shipping
B. Pre-Order Terms
- Estimated Delivery date shown is provided by the Manufacturer and only for reference. The actual delivery date shall subject to manufacturer actual release date.
- Under unforeseen circumstances, there may be Shortage of supply by the manufacturer. Allocation shall then be on “First Come, First Served Basis”. Others shall be placed under the waiting list for the next delivery.
- In the event that the pre-order item is discontinued by the manufacturer due to whatsoever reason, we shall return the payment in full to customer who has placed the pre-order item.
- Deposit for Pre-Order item(s) are non-transferable and non-refundable unless stated otherwise.
- 2DBEAT.com is not liable for any delay by the manufacturer, discontinued of production and shortage in allocation of stock.
- Payment for Pre-Order Items:
- Payment by Direct Bank Transfer: Full payment or Minimum Deposit Required.
- Payment by Paypal: Full Payment.
- ** All Payment for Pre-Order item must be cleared within 5 days upon Notification by 2dbeat.com. Otherwise, your deposit will be forfeited and your order will be canceled.
C. Cancellation of Pre-Order
- Customer shall notify 2DBeat.com within 24 hours for any cancellation after payment is made. No cancellations are allowed after you have made the payment or deposit. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may caused.
- A 25% cancellation fee will be levied if customers choose to cancel an order after the pre-order deadline is reached. This is because we have placed the order with our supplier and will still have to take the item(s) as stock.
ll sales are final and returns are not accepted.
However, there are some cases in which local postal services may return your parcel to us because of it being unclaimed, failure to pay import fees, etc. If that happens, we will contact you to arrange reshipment. In case a reshipment fee is required, our shop will be unable to cover it, therefore we will require that the customer pay for it. Please note that items will be re-shipped in the same condition as they are returned to our store. Postage fees for initial delivery are non-refundable.
* DHL Economy: The cost of returning the order will be 3 or 4 times more expensive than the original shipping cost, onny recommended for orders under $250. Because the cost of returning the item is too high, we will choose to destroy the parcel in the case that DHL cannot contact the customer, the customer does not pay the customs fees and the customs clearance is not fulfilled. We also do not refund in this case
E. Invalid Address & Contact Number
- Customer shall provide a valid shipping address and contact number while placing order.
- Parcel that are returned to us by the courier company due to invalid, incomplete address or invalid Contact Number provided by the customer. Return shipping charges and whatsoever cost incurred shall be borne by the Customer.
F. Additional Terms & Conditions During Sales Period
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions during the sales period that will be published at “Resent News” section.
G. Product Liability
1. In the event that a product cannot be procured, the site reserves the right to cancel any orders as necessary.
2. The company will send products to the address stipulated by the user on the applicable order form;
3. The site will do its utmost to ensure the accuracy and completeness of product descriptions, however the company accepts no liability for inaccuracies or errors. Current descriptions take precedence over those previous noted;
4. Under law, this site accepts no responsibility whatsoever for damage to or loss of merchandise.
H. Information Published on the Site
1. There is no guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness or usability of the information published on the site;
2. The site reserves the right to add, alter, remove, etc. any information provided at any time and without prior notice;
3. The site accepts no liability for any damages incurred by users as a result of any information which is added, altered or removed in this way.
I. Interruption or Discontinuation of Service
1. The site reserves the right to halt or discontinue any and all services at the company’s discretion without prior notice for any of the following reasons:
(1) System trouble, system updates, security checks or any sort of emergency;
(2) In the event of a natural disaster or act of God;
(3) Problems related to ISPs or other communications carriers;
(4) Halt of or discontinuation of service due to technological, operational or any other unforeseen circumstances.
2. The site accepts no responsibility for damages incurred by users or other 3rd parties in the event of service suspension or cancellation.